Whenever an invoice is generated on your account, you will be notified by email so you can submit a payment in timely manner. Your current bill and a complete account history will be available for online viewing, along with important information about the charge description on your account.
Your GreekBill account will allow you to view your chapter account(s) to see what exactly you’re being charged for. Whether the charges are for chapter dues, formal tickets, or t-shirt purchases, you can securely pay your monthly bills at your own convenience anytime and anywhere. Just be cautious of the due date on your account to further avoid possible late penalties and fees, per your chapter.
Here's how to submit a payment:
1. From your Dashboard, select an account and click on Make Payment
Note: If you have two or more accounts, you will need to select the account you wish to pay for by first clicking change, then click Make Payment.
2. The Current Balance will be the default selection amount
- To pay the total balance, click on Total Balance
- To pay an amount other than the current or total balance, enter in your specified amount in the box labeled Other Amount
3. Select your Payment Method to proceed to Check Out
Note: If you do not already have an existing payment method to choose from, you will need to add a new payment method. You may add a new bank account or add a new card, which will be saved for easy future payments.
4. Review Confirm Payment window and click Submit Payment
Your account balance will update as soon as the payment is authorized, and you will receive a confirmation email with a reference number to your payment. If no confirmation email was received, then your payment was not processed. For any questions regarding payments, please contact GreekBill Support team for assistance.
You may also make a payment by phone with the help of a member service representative by calling our toll free number at 800.457.3816.