GreekBill Auto Pay is a convenient way to pay your bill every month. GreekBill will automatically withdraw your payment every month according to your payment schedule, using your preferred payment method. If you have more than 1 account, you may enroll in Auto Pay for each additional account. GreekBill Auto Pay is available at no extra charge to help you make sure your bill is paid on time, hassle free.
There are two types of Auto Pay options:
- Enrolling in Auto Pay without being on a payment plan: This will allow you to set up automatic payments any time there is a balance on the account. Auto Pay will charge your preferred payment method during your chapter's billing cycle due date.
- Activating Auto Pay while on a Payment Plan. Auto Pay will automatically charge your preferred payment method according to the payment schedule specified in your payment plan.
Here's how to turn on Auto Pay:
1. From your Dashboard, select an account and click on Turn On Auto Payment
Note: If you have more than 1 account, select an account from your list of accounts, and click on Turn On Auto Payment.
2. Select your Payment Method
Tip: If you do not already have an existing payment method to choose from, you will need to add a new payment method. To learn how to add a new bank account, click here. To add a new card, click here.
3. Click on Yes, Turn On Auto Payment
Once you set up Auto Pay, your monthly statement balance will be paid by your preferred payment method: checking/savings account or debit/credit card.
And here's how to turn off Auto Pay:
1. From your Dashboard, select an account and click Modify
Note: If you have more than 1 account, select an account from your list of accounts, and click on Modify.
2. Click on Turn Off Auto Pay
3. Click on Yes, Turn Off Auto Payment
You can always turn on Auto Pay at any time. If you turn on Auto Pay on the day of your billing due date, you will need to submit a manual payment of the current balance. This is due to GreekBill's automated Auto Pay system; Auto Pay will generally pull during early morning hours.
If you are unsure about your account, or have any questions regarding Auto Pay, please contact GreekBill Support for further assistance.